Let's Get On With It!

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
my boy my boy...

i don't care how many lead vendors own call centers, how many agents buy leads, cuz I'm smarter than all of ya!

Get to WORK!
:1tongue:

How many pots of coffee have you had? Or is this a sugar high from too much Christmas candy?

Beating the call centers? When I was on shared lead, rather easy: I told my prospects that unless they needed next day coverage (which generally meant they didn't qualify anyway) there's no rush, to take their time and don't run off and give anyone their routing and account number without being given breathing room and compare.

That typically did it. Impetuous people sign up quickly and cancel quickly. I learned quickly not to get upset over people who signed up "minutes" after they generated the quote request.

The intelligent people rarely are going to sign up on the first call. Some, not most. "Let's take some time to make sure you're going to get the exact plan you're looking for with no hidden land mines."

If I had good rapport with my prospect I loved given them food for thought:

"You go for a wellness visit but you're on the hook for all charges. Why? You didn't know where was a 6 month waiting period."

"You get lab testing but find out you have to pay for all of it. The plan you bought doesn't cover lab."

"You get sick, hit your doctor's office and get a prescription. You give the prescription and your insurance card to the pharmacist. They call your name and said it's $275." Why? Your plan doesn't cover medication."

Upset, you call the agent back who sold the plan: "You didn't say that my plan doesn't cover medication!" Agent: "I never said it did."

Last edited:
How many pots of coffee have you had? Or is this a sugar high from too much Christmas candy?

1 pot of coffee
1 handful of peanut m&m's
1 coffee cup of vodka (hey had to finish it off, it's not christian to be wasteful)

:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Upset, you call the agent back who sold the plan: "You didn't say that my plan doesn't cover medication!" Agent: "I never said it did."

Agent: " Mam you never asked if it covered medication"

Last edited:
Back