Let's Hear It: Worst Cancellation or Non Taken Stories.

Bcrane0305

Guru
100+ Post Club
Would love hear some stories from you guys on what happened and how much did you lose. Here's one from me: first 2 applications from a lower middle class family, Darnell and shajuana. Door knocked the lead, presentation went well and it seemed like I met some new friends... Ended up going with 2 20,000$ policies for about 1500$ premium total. We decided to wait until the 3rd of month to draft the premium. Well, i go to check the case on Carrier website and I am expecting a nice pay day and find the premium did not draft. I later find out that the voided check I was given was a non active account (old in active checking account) Okay, nbd I'll go back and get the right account. Shajuana was very sorry and said she will be getting her ssi check this week and to come back later.... I come back later and she's not there. Well 2 weeks later and 4 stops to pick up the right check I find out she is still waiting for her ssi check to come. I gave up. Man that one stung!!! Lol

Last edited:
Why focus or even talk about this subject? It's part of doing business. Those who lament their losses will never be able to see clearly in order to realize success.

To answer your question anyway, I lost a $300 per month policy because this *** met and married this bimbo in a bar after knowing her for 7 days...and she said "they didn't need it".

Why focus or even talk about this subject? It's part of doing business. Those who lament their losses will never be able to see clearly in order to realize success.

To answer your question anyway, I lost a $300 per month policy because this *** met and married this bimbo in a bar after knowing her for 7 days...and she said "they didn't need it".

exactly it is part of doing business. Just want to hear what everyone has to say. Anyone lose over 300 per month on a ball breaker? If so, please details. Someone has to have had a a huge case fall through that literally made them want to cry lol

in all honesty the big ones stay on the books for the most part. its the little 20 and $30 per month that turn to ****

I know this is a negative topic and that Fe requires 100 percent positive attitude but some ball break breaking stories would give some insight for newbys who have faith once the contract is signed

Had one where I was replacing a $300 MoO that was 1 year into the waiting period. Wrote them $425 a month.

Stayed on the books 2 months.

Still made over $1000. :)

Would love hear some stories from you guys on what happened and how much did you lose. Here's one from me: first 2 applications from a lower middle class family, Darnell and shajuana. Door knocked the lead, presentation went well and it seemed like I met some new friends... Ended up going with 2 20,000$ policies for about 1500$ premium total. We decided to wait until the 3rd of month to draft the premium. Well, i go to check the case on Carrier website and I am expecting a nice pay day and find the premium did not draft. I later find out that the voided check I was given was a non active account (old in active checking account) Okay, nbd I'll go back and get the right account. Shajuana was very sorry and said she will be getting her ssi check this week and to come back later.... I come back later and she's not there. Well 2 weeks later and 4 stops to pick up the right check I find out she is still waiting for her ssi check to come. I gave up. Man that one stung!!! Lol
i thought the gubment stopped sending out paper checks.

She didn't have a DE card?

i thought the gubment stopped sending out paper checks.

She didn't have a DE card?

Idk that was her excuse.. Was just told about a million $ annuity;26,000 commision that ended up going with customers brother after a change of heart ouch that one must have hurt. Anything bigger than 26,000$?

Idk that was her excuse.. Was just told about a million $ annuity;26,000 commision that ended up going with customers brother after a change of heart ouch that one must have hurt. Anything bigger than 26,000$?

Ive been lucky enought to have a few cases where the comp was 30k. I didnt use the money for 12 months in case of death or reversal. In large life cases if a death case is contested and rescinded a chargeback is possible up to 24 months later so even a year may not be enough!

A few weeks ago a client called me wanting to convert his term policy to a GUL. The monthly premium was $582. Policy was issued and I called to let him know. He had shopped online and thought he could buy a new policy for less. The last time we talked he had decided to keep his term polcy.

Back