Level Coverage for Afib 11 Months Ago?

You burning it up lately with all these FE sales, you going for "broke":D:D

Actually I have been getting a lot more interest from my supp clients/slash prospects. Smokin Goose has been helping me with tons of uw questions. I think Gooner got annoyed with all my questions and blocked me on gtalk. I need a personal underwriter. I can't keep up on supps and fe uw together...

Actually I have been getting a lot more interest from my supp clients/slash prospects. Smokin Goose has been helping me with tons of uw questions. I think Gooner got annoyed with all my questions and blocked me on gtalk. I need a personal underwriter. I can't keep up on supps and fe uw together...

Just write them and send them in... UW will take care of all that other stuff.. :yes:

Believe it or not, looks like SLAC would take this one. Med doesn't appear on their list and the app only asks about angina, heart attack, heart disease, or heart/circulatory surgery.

Believe it or not, looks like SLAC would take this one. Med doesn't appear on their list and the app only asks about angina, heart attack, heart disease, or heart/circulatory surgery.

I have them, well not officially until I write an app, but I didn't even look at them because I thought they were pretty strict.

I have them, well not officially until I write an app, but I didn't even look at them because I thought they were pretty strict.

They are, but I use them a lot. Particularly for smokers. Their drug list is actually shorter than some, but they have long look backs on certain conditions and won't take anyone who has been on disability income in the last six months or who has been declined for life insurance in the last year. I have found their office staff to be easily the best to work with of any carrier I deal with, though I just have contracted with FBL and folks rave about them.

I rarely get on gchat during the day...just send me a text.

You're on the Gchat? Under what name?

You're on the Gchat? Under what name?

There are several of us on gtalk. We're not sure if we will allow another FE agent to join us. It was a stretch to have SAI but he pointed out he writes nothing at all.

You can apply and send in the non-refundable application fee. It takes 6-8 weeks for a decision. (Sending a higher amount than the minimum can shorten the wait time).

Rick

You can do it if you put yo back into it...

Latest posts

Back