• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Liberty Benefit offer ADB?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Sorry, sitting in a bar and a client is pushing for an answer and I don't have my stuff with me.

Got a 44 yo client looking for another $50,000.00 with $50k of ADB. He is a big boy.

Does LBL offer ADB. Also ABR?

GrassyAss

Sorry, sitting in a bar and a client is pushing for an answer and I don't have my stuff with me.

Got a 44 yo client looking for another $50,000.00 with $50k of ADB. He is a big boy.

GrassyAss
ADB for certain, but $30k max I believe. Could be a problem qualifying due to ht and wt, nonetheless.

GrassyAss

ADB for certain, but $30k max I believe. Could be a problem qualifying due to ht and wt, nonetheless.
They go up to $40k now. Yes on both ADB & ABR. Weight could be an issue, but they’re pretty lenient.

As far as ADB goes, you could offer him a Gerber stand-alone accident policy for some extra coverage.

Back