LIMRA Says We Are Failing the Market Place

You don't. How many years did you say you were in this industry???

LIMRA - Life Insurance Marketing Research Association.

If you want to lobby in Washington, join NAIFA or AALU.

I bet you've never heard of AALU either.

LIMRA is market research of consumers. Other organizations like NAIFA/MDRT/LIDMA are driven by market research of carriers, agencies and agents. Big differences. Yes though, Orgs like NAIFA will cite studies done by LIMRA when using their lobbying powers in Washington and at the State level. Organizations like us have to pay to gain access to those LIMRA studies...we do so in an effort to tailor our marketing towards what the market actually wants, vs. what we think it wants.

I am on a consultative board for LIDMA for process improvement and upselling using sliders and technology. We created the board because research from LIMRA said that consumers found it too hard to obtain life insurance. We are trying to help the insurance companies create the technology changes that are necessary to make the purchase easier for consumers.

I'm a 40 yr vet in the instry, with a GA of 117 agents.... I am on a search for making a dent in the $20Trill life insurance gap in America.... Seems Like PRI has come full circle from the ALW days. Not saying I agree with everything they do... But I want to understand them and what we can learn from them.

Does anyone here have real intel.....

Does anyone here know of a Life co. I can partner with to be able to afford to rapidily expand in the Middle Market?

http://www.limra.com/uploadedFiles/limracom/Posts/PR/LIAM/PDF/Facts-Life-2013.pdf

What are your true years in this industry...Mind posting your real info. You joined this forum on Oct 2013 and have posted originally as a 34+ year vet, then as 37 year vet and now a 40 year vet in the span of less than 5 months.

Also with this many years and as many agents how can you still be searching for contacts for you Primerica contract?

I'm a 40 yr vet in the instry, with a GA of 117 agents.... I am on a search for making a dent in the $20Trill life insurance gap in America.... Seems Like PRI has come full circle from the ALW days. Not saying I agree with everything they do... But I want to understand them and what we can learn from them.

Does anyone here have real intel.....

Does anyone here know of a Life co. I can partner with to be able to afford to rapidily expand in the Middle Market?

http://www.limra.com/uploadedFiles/limracom/Posts/PR/LIAM/PDF/Facts-Life-2013.pdf

You have 40 yrs of experience and can't figure it out!!! This is either a joke or your an ***!!

Back