Link Building

G

For everyone who has just created a new website or is working on an seo campaign, I want to see who is interested in a back link network. basically since we all do some form of insurance linking to each other would be considered google relevant. This way we can assist each other with back linking similar to a way blog networks do.

Now your saying why would I want to link to another broker if im a broker? Well these links would be on sub pages away from the homepage in a way that basically only google will find them when indexing. This prevents the loss of business while still gaining the advantage of seo back linking.

This is just an idea I had right now so details can definitely be worked out. Is anyone interested in something like this?

The big G has cracked down on mutual appreciation groups like this.

Or so the rumor goes.

The big G has cracked down on mutual appreciation groups like this.

Or so the rumor goes.

really? I thought it was only on a big scale or link farms not a few people doing links.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have absolutely no interest in sharing my money sites with any of you.

oh you mean like the one in your sig

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so share your crap site i dont care. Im just asking if anyone is interested.

idk, i keep up on what google's doing, but i know for sure the linking's gotta be natural. they're starting to de-rank sites that are "over-optimized". what they mean by that...who knows. someone will figure out pieces of their algorithm soon, i'm sure.

really? I thought it was only on a big scale or link farms not a few people doing links.

If all of you are backlinking to each other, they more or less tend to ignore it too. Now if you each link to each other in some sort of a wheel or link to a few of each other, that's a different case.

There are also easier/better ways of accomplsihing it.

Yeah i didnt think there would be a huge interest so if a few people are interested let me know otherwise no big deal

Back