• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Local marketing ideas

In my area there is a dentist who advertises by driving around in a VW Bettle with a huge toothbrush on the roof of the vehicle. Tacky, IMHO. He shows up at various community events with this mobile bilboard. Does anyone have a suggestion what I might put on the roof of my car to advertise health insurance (keep it clean)?:goofy:

In my area there is a dentist who advertises by driving around in a VW Bettle with a huge toothbrush on the roof of the vehicle. Tacky, IMHO. He shows up at various community events with this mobile bilboard. Does anyone have a suggestion what I might put on the roof of my car to advertise health insurance (keep it clean)?:goofy:

Some ideas:

*A picture of an old decrepit man bent over and spitting, holding a sign that reads: I let my health insurance lapse.

*A picture of a bare-breasted woman holding a sign that reads: Not all things are sagging. But health insurance rates are.

* A sunroof.

* A sign that reads: Health insurance isn't for everyone. Just the smart ones.

So this morning between coming home from dropping off the kid at school and leaving for work (it was a span of 15 minutes tops!) I was hit with a post-it note on my car door handle. Get $25 off my taxes, call this number, etc. Kind of pissed me off (I hate when people touch my car except for the kid's friend who wrote WASH ME on the rear window, that's okay). They had "hit" every car I could see in my neighborhood. I kept the note figuring I would call to see what they got in terms of response.

It would seem a pretty easy idea for the WalMart parking lot for health. What do y'all think?

** A Stethoscope

** A Colonoscopy Camera

** A Pack of Smokes and a Lung

** A Heart

** A What's your BMI sign

** A Live Chiropractor

Yea to come pick up all your post-its all over the parking lot.....

you'll be getting a call from Walmart management.

a big ass syringe with your # and thats it......when people call you and ask why you can grill them on what health insurance they have....or you will get lots of call from junkies.....I guess it just depends on were you are driving..

I'll gonna paint "FREE HEALTH QUOTES STARTING AT $10 PER MONTH!" on my car drive through the Baltimore ghettos and become an affiliate for lead companies. I'll be rich!

Dang, first it was $10 to sell free life insurance (err, excuse, no cost to the insured). Now it's $10 a MONTH just to get a free health QUOTE!

No wonder we need universal health care quotes, single payor, the whole thing.

Back