Looking for a Way to Advertise

AgentAAA

I am looking for a way to advertise my name to get leads...any ideas? As a captive agent the company I work for finds us leads but I want to reach out to the general public. Are there any places to advertise at?

Last edited:
I am looking for a way to advertise my name to get leads...any ideas? As a captive agent the company I work for finds us leads but I want to reach out to the general public. Are there any places to advertise at?

What works for me is that I put on skin colored shorts and wear body paint consisting of my name and office number then walk around downtown during lunch hour(s). When I was younger I'd get alot of dates, now I just get arrested. Go figure....

What works for me is that I put on skin colored shorts and wear body paint consisting of my name and office number then walk around downtown during lunch hour(s). When I was younger I'd get alot of dates, now I just get arrested. Go figure....

Hey! Body suit man!

Attachments

• tumblr_m9t4rkI3fL1rw3r6ao1_400.png
    tumblr_m9t4rkI3fL1rw3r6ao1_400.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 18

Save your money! Buying leads would be a better way to spend money. Buy a list and start cold calling or buy some gas and go door knocking.

Back