• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for an Email List of Active Life Agents.

Many DOI's have it where you can even download it to excel off their website.

Many is a relative term. Some will (like Florida), most will give it to you for a fee and the amount of information included varies. California is the most expensive and gives you the least, Florida will give you the list for free on their website.

----------

Can't. I'm too new in the forum. Can't put up links yet? Any other questions?

First, welcome to the forum :)

Second, you can post. Instead of doing a link, you can do somesite(dot)com or you can just say "the website is blahblahblah" and let us guess the .com goes at the end. Other options which may work:

somesite_com
somesite com
somesite'com
somesite,com
somesite*com

You get the idea.

Many is a relative term. Some will (like Florida), most will give it to you for a fee and the amount of information included varies. California is the most expensive and gives you the least, Florida will give you the list for free on their website. ---------- First, welcome to the forum :) Second, you can post. Instead of doing a link, you can do somesite(dot)com or you can just say "the website is blahblahblah" and let us guess the .com goes at the end. Other options which may work: somesite_com somesite com somesite'com somesite,com somesite*com You get the idea.

All the states I needed the list from have it for free off the DOI website.

I'll reiterate (MORE STRONGLY) what someone else posted earlier:

TAKE MY NAME AND EMAIL OFF YOUR SPAM-INFESTED MARKETING SCHEME.

w w w dot you don't know how to post a link this way dot com

I'd take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

----------

I'll take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

I'd take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

----------

I'll take an email list of captive Lincoln Heritage agents please. Senior Life too.

I heard you the 1st time.

-----------

I heard you the 1st time.

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?:laugh:

------------

Haha, don't you hate when that happens?:laugh:

I'll reiterate (MORE STRONGLY) what someone else posted earlier: TAKE MY NAME AND EMAIL OFF YOUR SPAM-INFESTED MARKETING SCHEME. w w w dot you don't know how to post a link this way dot com
I think i hit the unsubscribe button about 5 times a day! I wish there was a way to opt-out of my info on the DOI websites!

Last edited:
Back