Looking for Insurance Adjuster.

rodneyginokc

Greetings friends. I am currently a licensed insurance agent in Oklahoma. (Life, Accident, Health) I'm looking to further my education with the hope of becoming an insurance adjuster. I'm really not sure how to get started. I worked for a company serving medicare beneficiaries for almost one year, then i switched companies not too long after medicare implemented a blackout date on medicare advantage plans enrollment. At the new company I primarily made cold calls attempting to set appointments for Life Insurance sales. Personally i do not enjoy selling Life insurance and i want to do more. Will someone please help me out? I need suggestions on what types of classes to take and how to get started etc. I found a school in Dallas (All lines training and licensing) www.alllinestraining dot com However, if i were to complete their course, I'm not sure if ANY company would be willing to hire me without a degree. I'm looking to basically start over, but i need a nudge in the right direction. Thank you.

Back