Looking For Several Contracts: Aviva, Fidelity, Mutual of Omaha

MIM

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys! Looking for several contracts: Aviva, Fidelity Life (Not F&G), and Mutual of Omaha. First thing I'd like to mention to save you time and trouble before you contact me is that I will be submitting all of my apps directly to the carrier. So if you have a policy of only allowing your downline to submit their apps through your IMO then please don't bother. I really appreciate the generosity of sharing on this forum. Thanks again!

MIM :idea::GEEK:

Unless you're selling annuities I would'nt use Aviva. Just as I suspected Athene is trying to sell Aviva's life business since they bought them. Athene always does this with every company they buy, they are not an insurance comapany but an annuity company.

Sorry MIM but Fidelity Life does not offer direct appointments with agents at this time. Best to go through Efinancial or someone like that..

I guess I should clarify what I mean a bit better. Sorry. I don't really need any support, just the contract. I generally don't like or need to be micromanaged. Some IMO's may not like that but the way I see it, they don't have to waste any time on me and they can spend it on someone that does need support. I already have several sources for leads. I handle my own parameds and aps' as well as any outstanding requirements. (For myself as well as my downline.) I've had enough of my fair share of the NAA's so for the most part, I just want to run my own business as I see fit.

Also, in addition to Aviva, Fidelity, and Mutual of Omaha, I'll need Protective too.

Thanks everybody!

MIM :GEEK::idea:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry MIM but Fidelity Life does not offer direct appointments with agents at this time. Best to go through Efinancial or someone like that..

I don't necessarily need to be direct. Street level would be good. I understand that some carriers prefer to go through an IMO as a buffer which I am fine with. Again, I just don't want to be coralled (such as NAA) or be told that I have the highest contract but given a lower one. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

MIM:GEEK::idea:

Last edited:
I guess I should clarify what I mean a bit better. Sorry. I don't really need any support, just the contract. I generally don't like or need to be micromanaged. Some IMO's may not like that but the way I see it, they don't have to waste any time on me and they can spend it on someone that does need support. I already have several sources for leads. I handle my own parameds and aps' as well as any outstanding requirements. (For myself as well as my downline.) I've had enough of my fair share of the NAA's so for the most part, I just want to run my own business as I see fit.

Also, in addition to Aviva, Fidelity, and Mutual of Omaha, I'll need Protective too.

Thanks everybody!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

I don't necessarily need to be direct. Street level would be good. I understand that some carriers prefer to go through an IMO as a buffer which I am fine with. Again, I just don't want to be coralled (such as NAA) or be told that I have the highest contract but given a lower one. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

MIM:GEEK::idea:
Send me an email and I may have someone that fits all of that for you.
P's... Not me I do not recruit.

Last edited:
Back