Looking for top level United American contract

Dix86

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I swore I'd never sell med supps again after having FMO level contracts and selling my book, but I'm back and looking for a contract in Florida. Anyone have a recommendation?

Is direct to carrier not an option?

FL may be different, but in most states UA is only competitive on HDF.

I did, was a top level fmo but sold that business to a partner. Due to some circumstances, I don't want to back involved in that hierarchy. Looking to pick up some HDF policies here and there.

I did, was a top level fmo but sold that business to a partner. Due to some circumstances, I don't want to back involved in that hierarchy. Looking to pick up some HDF policies here and there.
Can you contract direct with them? Personally, I would stop selling Med Supps if UA was all I had available to me. I understand that your choices are limited in Florida.

No, they farm out to other FMO's. I'm really just trying to add an HDF option for my annuity clients instead of referring them out. Figured I'd see if anyone here was interested in the business before I went to them.

No, they farm out to other FMO's. I'm really just trying to add an HDF option for my annuity clients instead of referring them out. Figured I'd see if anyone here was interested in the business before I went to them.
Try these guys....Precision Senior Marketing. Their website shows that they offer UA Med Supps.
Medicare FMO

Back