• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking to Get 800 Number

Any recommendations? I googled and WOW :goofy:

So many companies with options.

I've had mine for about 12 years now. I got it through my long distance provider, Pioneer Telephone. I think it costs me 99 cents per month plus the long distance usage (something like 2.7 cents per minute).

I realize there are other options others have listed, but this has worked for me for a long time.

Any recommendations? I googled and WOW :goofy:

So many companies with options.

If you have little usage like i do (under 200 minutes) I used a company called Accessline Communications for over 15 years and my bill with taxes was always about 15.00 a month and never had any problems.I switched to ring central which ended up costing much more for a small account like mine and was somewhat complicated for a one man show so I am going back to Accessline Communications Value 200 package that includes 200 minutes and cost under 20.00 with taxes.I had my own 800 number so i don't know if that effects the pricing.

Freedom Voice $10/mo. 300 minutes. Includes FAX if you need that, which I don't use much since the advent of online apps and e-scanit systems.

Latest posts

Back