Losing potential customers help

Gotcha, thanks. I leave the ball in their court for them to get in touch with me, and that clearly doesnt work. I’ll implement more control on my end instead of leaving it open.

I use Medicare Pro. It's linked to my Sunfire account. It does it for me.
He’s talking about if there new to Medicare and their A and B are not active yet . You must have their name ,dob and social security # . Only Marx will show that . Unless you have Marx you have to call the carrier and say “ I need to see if someone has a Medicare # yet”

He’s talking about if there new to Medicare and their A and B are not active yet . You must have their name ,dob and social security # . Only Marx will show that . Unless you have Marx you have to call the carrier and say “ I need to see if someone has a Medicare # yet”
I know.

But I don't need Marx. I can do it using a combination of links on my website and MPro and Sunfire. No need to call the carrier.

It's rocket science.

I know.

But I don't need Marx. I can do it using a combination of links on my website and MPro and Sunfire. No need to call the carrier.

It's rocket science.
So your saying I can insert someone’s name , date of birth and ss # who just got there medicare card . There not 65 and it’s not active and Sunfire will show me there medicare# that’s not active yet ?

So your saying I can insert someone’s name , date of birth and ss # who just got there medicare card .
If they just got their card you don't need anything. Their number is on the card.

I'm talking about the one's that don't have their card yet. And I don't need their social security number. I already have all that. I had them sign up thru my website.

If they just got their card you don't need anything. Their number is on the card.

I'm talking about the one's that don't have their card yet. And I don't need their social security number. I already have all that. I had them sign up thru my website.
I mean the ones that just applied that don’t have card yet . Like a guy applied for A and b 3 weeks ago . I’ve been checking with the carriers for his Medicare # . He won’t get his card for 2 weeks . I got his # and wrote today . I run into leads that can’t find there card . I got to call carrier with name , dob and ss # . Are you telling me in the above # situations I can get his Medicare # off Sunfire . Very simple yes ot no and if yes how ? Where do you look up on Sunfire . I’ve yet to hear anyone I can do that

I mean the ones that just applied that don’t have card yet . Like a guy applied for A and b 3 weeks ago . I’ve been checking with the carriers for his Medicare # . He won’t get his card for 2 weeks . I got his # and wrote today . I run into leads that can’t find there card . I got to call carrier with name , dob and ss # . Are you telling me in the above # situations I can get his Medicare # off Sunfire . Very simple yes ot no and if yes how ? Where do you look up on Sunfire . I’ve yet to hear anyone I can do that
Since when is Medicare a simple yes or no.

Sign them up for ss and Medicare. Store their log in info in MPro ... With their permission

Log in and check for their number. No waiting for a card in the mail. You want the number not the card.

Check their account with through MPro with their Medicare # zip and dob.

And btw, you don't even need this for a supplement.

I was just asking a simple question can I go in sunfire after they’re approved for Medicare but have not gotten there physical Medicare card yet and get there new Medicare # ?As far as I know you have to call the carrier and they have to look the card # up on Marx . Even when I run into a person that lost there medicare card I have to do that .

I was just asking a simple question can I go in sunfire after they’re approved for Medicare but have not gotten there physical Medicare card yet and get there new Medicare # ?As far as I know you have to call the carrier and they have to look the card # up on Marx . Even when I run into a person that lost there medicare card I have to do that .
Quick answer is yes. I do it all the time.

But you're asking the wrong question. You should be asking How do I get their Medicare number without waiting for their card.

If they are approved, they have a number. I'm not waiting on the mailman to get that number.

I’ve been having an issue lately with potential clients, which i’ll describe. Some of these potential clients are going missing after our first initial meeting. These are all in person appointments, and typically what happens is we will meet up and I will go over Medicare with them and then we will do an application for Medicare parts A and B, then find out if they want a supp or MAPD, then go over prices and plan benefits and negatives, and ill give them an idea of their costs. Pretty much everything is done except for the actual plan enrollment(s).

I leave with letting them to know to give me a call and we can do the enrollment for the plan they chose over the phone. A month or two later if I dont hear anything, Ill reach out to them via email and a phone call…sometimes I hear back from them, other times they fall off the face of the earth. These people also are the ones saying “we will call right away”.

Im not pushy at all, I give them the whole picture, and talk to them like they're friends. Any ideas on what might be happening here?
If they want to go with MAPD, go ahead and write them a HIP, that way you've become their agent before they get their Medicare card. If they want to go Med Supp, write it on the spot, don't need the Medicare #.

Back