• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

LTC alternatives

StoneRiver

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have senior clients asking for LTC options in Florida. Besides traditional LTC policies and the hybrid products (i.e., whole life and annuity riders), does anyone offer any worthwhile products? I see Continental Life (Aetna) has a Recovery Care product but it's not offered in FL. Thank you in advance.

I have senior clients asking for LTC options in Florida. Besides traditional LTC policies and the hybrid products (i.e., whole life and annuity riders), does anyone offer any worthwhile products? I see Continental Life (Aetna) has a Recovery Care product but it's not offered in FL. Thank you in advance.
UCT has a good short term plan. GTL also has one.

Florida does not permit the short term plans like Aetna or GTL...but if your clients want LTC, then why are you not offering them traditional or hybrid LTC options? These are the only products offering quality LTC care...not bandaid care. If your clients are low income, very old, and/or not in good health...then you are wasting your time in general. I have no problem getting clients LTC products in Florida when it is appropriate.

Back