Lurker Turned Member

Hello, all!

I've lurked in this forum for several months and won't lie...there is a TON of great info here! Those who post should be PROUD that you oftentimes provide GREAT guidance for those of us just jumping into this industry. THANK YOU!

As my profile suggests, I'm a noob, but have the benefit of "seasoning." (Read: getting up in years. :cute:)

While I've had one of my licenses for close to two years I've yet to really "settle in." I tested captivity for a brief time and realized it was NOT for me. As an independent I've found that most times my frustration comes from not knowing what I don't know, and finding that out is usually no easy task! (Thus the reason for my previous lurking.)

Finally, while I can't claim to be even close to a guru, I intend to help out where I can. For the time being, though, I might end up "taking" more than "giving." Rest assured, though, any guidance you guys can provide in my future queries will be paid forward with interest!

Lurker Turned Member

SHf8BTJhZPdaqI7uFfqNqjJU78Ivss2qMOGuftr5mUqDODh_qp9zwf2XzPu_uzV95fR3ZkHQ2T0KTsNOPoqzAcMbs6SpYkjUvV_NCkSXplTVeiO58WSS9N6Xy50-KHK5G3L-tbjf34CU2PtllG5qJeCmWIaCUsHRnAaV6ekp-Q

To last here, you must have tough skin. Don't let anyone scare you off. The forum is the best way I've stayed educated being independent

Thanks, Yagents!!! I'm not sure it's tough skin - more like blissful ignorance or unbridled determination. (My wife says I'm guilty of both.) You are correct in your assessment, though. I have learned TONS from this forum since I stumbled upon it a few months ago. I'd guess that as the days, years and months go by, it will be a KEY resource to my continued success.

Thanks, Yagents!!! I'm not sure it's tough skin - more like blissful ignorance or unbridled determination. (My wife says I'm guilty of both.) You are correct in your assessment, though. I have learned TONS from this forum since I stumbled upon it a few months ago. I'd guess that as the days, years and months go by, it will be a KEY resource to my continued success.

He's giving you really strong advice about surviving on this forum..

Stay out of political side talks and encouraging negative nelly's and you'll be just fine.

Also, when someone pisses you off, and that may happen, use the ignore button for awhile..

Otherwise, welcome creeper

Back