• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Panda1

Hello All. Happy to be here, have been reading forums for a while.

I started with Banker’s Life in 2004. Stayed 2 and 1/2 years and never saw anyone “graduate “ from the unit. Not complaining but in 2007 moved on to United American. Banker’s trained me very well because I was agent of month in second month. Promoted to unit manager in month 5. Stayed another 5 months or so and went on my own.

Exclusively Medicare products. My wife “Panda2” was director of county senior organization and she retired in 2006 so got her licensed.

Happily kinda retired at 74 working together. We’re in Indiana SE of Indy. We really don’t look for a lot of business, just nice to have an additional revenue stream. We get our customers from our customers.

Thanks for having us on the forums.

Hello All. Happy to be here, have been reading forums for a while.

I started with Banker’s Life in 2004. Stayed 2 and 1/2 years and never saw anyone “graduate “ from the unit. Not complaining but in 2007 moved on to United American. Banker’s trained me very well because I was agent of month in second month. Promoted to unit manager in month 5. Stayed another 5 months or so and went on my own.

Exclusively Medicare products. My wife “Panda2” was director of county senior organization and she retired in 2006 so got her licensed.

Happily kinda retired at 74 working together. We’re in Indiana SE of Indy. We really don’t look for a lot of business, just nice to have an additional revenue stream. We get our customers from our customers.

Thanks for having us on the forums.
Welcome to the nut house.

Back