Made Friends with a Funeral Home Owner

Bitnis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I spoke with the owner of a funeral home today. He told me to stop by so we could chat. He said he might be able to send some business my way.

Besides life and major medical, are there any products that might be of particular interest to him that I should be promoting?

Thanks!

Re: Made Freinds with a Funeral Home Owner

What if you think about what you can refer to him?

Possibly a client that you have or will run across that can't get approved for a Final Expense and wants to have his burial expenses covered and can't afford a Guaranteed issue policy, therefore can get a burial policy through the funeral home.

This way, if you can refer him some business he will be sure to refer more business your way.

I spoke with the owner of a funeral home today. He told me to stop by so we could chat. He said he might be able to send some business my way.

Besides life and major medical, are there any products that might be of particular interest to him that I should be promoting?

Thanks!

They are small business owners so they have needs for key employees, critical illness, disability, business loan coverage etc.

Keep in mind that funeral home owners know EVERYONE in town. So if you get in good with him it can open some doors.

They are small business owners so they have needs for key employees, critical illness, disability, business loan coverage etc.

Keep in mind that funeral home owners know EVERYONE in town. So if you get in good with him it can open some doors.

so true very good

Thanks!

I was talking to a gentleman who owns a Cemetery Headstone & Monument company. He gives a free $1,000 life insurance policy (think it's from United American) to those who purchase a headstone from him.

Becoming friends with people who earn a living off of human death (and pets?), could be a Life Insurance goldmine. After all, people realize how underinsured they are, immediately after they've laid a loved-one to rest.

Setting up life insurance for them while they're living, would be good for the funeral and headstone people down the road. You just have to somehow tie the purchaser to that referral source when he/she dies.

Back