Making Progress but a Bit Slow

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
Training or Products

Just curious regarding Western Southern, Liberty Mutual and Nationwide Insurance,.,I know Western Southern pays over 100% commission on life even if captive bec someone from my old church was involved with them..Liberty and Nationwide gives salary.

Here's my question..if you feel that training is slow..and want a more structured systematic training ..do you think these here would give better training and do you think their life insurance products would be much inferior to Mass Mutual? Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Training or Products

Just curious regarding Western Southern, Liberty Mutual and Nationwide Insurance,.,I know Western Southern pays over 100% commission on life even if captive bec someone from my old church was involved with them..Liberty and Nationwide gives salary.

Here's my question..if you feel that training is slow..and want a more structured systematic training ..do you think these here would give better training and do you think their life insurance products would be much inferior to Mass Mutual? Thanks.

You are comparing two P&C companies with a life company. What are you wanting to do? Western Southern also pays a salary at the beginning.

I would really like to focus on life but also willing to learn and do P/C..right now its about learning well and quicker and getting more cash flow..so why I'm thnking of these other 3.since they pay while you learn but a the same time I want to feel I am also selling good life products..do you or anyone know about their life products? Are they good at all? Thnx.

I can only speak for LM.

Cons: Their not the cheapest life insurance, in fact maybe one of the more expensive carriers in life. They don't carry variable products. poor training on life

Pros: easier to sell their life product since you are using home and auto insurance to get your foot in the door. They rate last past bday when a lot of other companies rate your coming up birthday. discounts apply to the life the more policies you have with LM.

Back