Managing emails with clients

I second using Google Voice. Its been my work line for a long time now. Plus, the admin level functions of GSuite allow message retention and a lot of other stuff. GSuite is by far the best business tool out there for the money if you are a solo agent.

And I use talk to text for a lot of my texting. I do have to correct a few things usually, but its vastly quicker than typing it all out on my phone.

I could use G voice but that gives clients and prospects another phone number to use in contacting me. Same for texting from my phone.

I don't give out my cell number to clients or prospects, or my G voice number. By providing just one number I can control the number of ways for them to interrupt my day.

I hear you.

I was super protective of my cell number. Now I give the GV number to all insurance business. The way I have them labeled in contacts let's me know who they are and who they are related to. All of my business calls go out of the GV app and contacts. My family and such use my regular cell number. I get more business calls on my cell than on my land line now. I spend less time sitting at my desk now a days anyway. Just need to figure out if I can get different ring tones for each number.

One of the beautiful aspects of this business is we can configure and change it as we please. And change it as needed.

Just need to figure out if I can get different ring tones for each number.

You can.

For Andriod, go to the options tab that is on the top right (for most phones) of the contact. Click "set ringtone". Choose the ringtone. Done.

No clue how to do it on an iPhone. But you can. If you cant, Im sure there is an app for that.

I use a different ringtone for personal and business contacts.

---

My main issue are the incoming calls that are not saved as a contact. I need a different ringtone for Gvoice and my normal number. I havent figured that one out yet. But its been a while since I looked, they could have added it.

I just email for my clients and they seem to like that better than text but some clients prefer text

My main issue are the incoming calls that are not saved as a contact. I need a different ringtone for Gvoice and my normal number. I havent figured that one out yet. But its been a while since I looked, they could have added it.

That is what I meant. However, my main cell is mostly spam now. GV is almost zero spam.

But I think I will change my 'favorites' and 'clients' to their own ring tone. Thanks

On caller ID a saved client will come up like = Sue Garcia - Client - hsb= Bob Mthr= Maria Cruz

Seems long but I a
Can answer the call and remember who they are and ask about the spouse. And remember that I have a policy on the mom. Old guys need memory joggers

Back