Mark Rosenthal Group

I am new to the Forum and also FE. I just couldn't take Medicare Advantage selling anymore with all the Government rules.

Has anyone on this Forum dealt with the "Mark Rosenthal" and would you let me know your experience-- good or bad.
Thank you

the "Mark Rosenthal"

you talking about praying mantis boy.......yea we heard of him......
praying-mantis.jpg

I am new to the Forum and also FE. I just couldn't take Medicare Advantage selling anymore with all the Government rules. Has anyone on this Forum dealt with the "Mark Rosenthal" and would you let me know your experience-- good or bad. Thank you

Mark is a good guy. He will talk your ear off though!

What are you specifically looking for?

Oh, Mark, my first FE IMO. He's a great guy. He didn't really have the best carriers for final expense.

But he did convince me to create a discount card to drum up business. ;)

I didn't, however, throw water bottles at people ;)

I am new to the Forum and also FE. I just couldn't take Medicare Advantage selling anymore with all the Government rules.

Has anyone on this Forum dealt with the "Mark Rosenthal" and would you let me know your experience-- good or bad.
Thank you

He's anti leads. Does all his selling with water bottles ect. Seems like a trustworthy guy.

Mark is a guerrilla marketer. More of a F2F guy. Great networker. Uses low tech, high touch methods. Nothing wrong with that at all.

He also see's dead people.

I have never had a contract with Mark but he has had me on his email list for years and always provides great information. He also went out of his way to send me some training materials on closing. And it wasn't just a little bit it was tons of information. He did just to help me out with no other motive. Good guy!

Mark's good people and his family IMO is a good one. He's adept at utilyzing old school prospecting (along with some wacky ideas!) and will give you what you need, i.e. fair contracts and good marketing ideas. Most importantly, he's trustworthy and, in my opinion, that's the #1 thing.

Back