Marketing Budget?

david1975

I'd like to get a general idea of how much everyone allocates per month for their marketing budgets?

I feel like I can't get enough marketing done without spending around $1,000 per month. But that also feels like I'm spending a lot.

Thoughts?

I focus mostly on life ins. But I can also offer health, annuities (fixed, immediate, variable), disability, mutual funds.

But I need life to be the focus.

Thanks

Based on your focus, I would learn how to become 100% referral (client introduction) based immediately.

Wayne Cotton's system will cost you around $2,000 initially with a little money for consumables, assuming you follow his system to the letter.

That will help you find the right prospect and get in front of them. Having something profound to talk to them about after getting in front of them is another conversation.

A decent website that helps identify you and what you do is also helpful even if you don't use it for quotes and such. At a minimum the site may provide additional credibility.

Long story short, spending a grand a month on marketing is insane and unnecessary.

Back