Martin Luther King Day

Did some work this morning. Then took my son bowling, and out to lunch. Brought him back home. Did some more work. Now I am going home to watch the Atlanta Hawks game with him.

In our business, you can do both. That's why I love what I do, and will never get a job.

Did some work this morning. Then took my son bowling, and out to lunch. Brought him back home. Did some more work. Now I am going home to watch the Atlanta Hawks game with him.

In our business, you can do both. That's why I love what I do, and will never get a job.

Amen Bob.

There is no other business like the insurance business for the freedom to make ones own schedule. I remember my kids friends asking them: how come your dad can be at school during the day, early game, etc? Always made my kids [& me] proud to have their dad there for them.

On a business note. I think from now on, this will be an official holiday for my company.

whats a great holiday , my gated community's power was off from 2pm to just now.... wonderful, though did enjoy a nice burger at 5 guys.

Back