Mass disappointment with 3.7% rate increase . Humana and United stks down 5% plus after hrs

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Going to be a tough 2025 aep as CO’s cut benefits and medical . Lots of movement coming in 2025 .

The MA Give Back plans will take on a whole new meaning next year
It will be all plans . Food cards , higher copays at drs and hospitals , less dental . I got to believe med sup and pdp premiums going up hugely . The golden era of Medicare over as the govt piggy back is being pulled away

I guess med supp sales are going to zero. Mapd 100%. Especially with those less shiny mapd benefits next year.

You get to say less benefits. I get to say everything stays the same with higher premiums

I guess med supp sales are going to zero. Mapd 100%. Especially with those less shiny mapd benefits next year.

You get to say less benefits. I get to say everything stays the same with higher premiums
Don’t forget about your lovely PDP’s that go along with those higher premium Med Sups. Those drug plans suck ass now, can’t imagine what’s gonna happen with new max oop. And don’t forget about Part B and PDP deductibles going up too. Now sure “everything” will stay the same other then premiums.

I think my clients can handle a $15 increase in B deductible, and my sick clients will be happy with the lower pdp oop. Glad my clients at least have a choice, keep OM or refer and go mapd. Most on mapd are stuck on mapd.

I think my clients can handle a $15 increase in B deductible, and my sick clients will be happy with the lower pdp oop. Glad my clients at least have a choice, keep OM or refer and go mapd. Most on mapd are stuck on mapd.
And most wouldn’t change if they could. I offered it to quite a few this last AEP, all laughed and said why the hell would I do that? I just tell them Mhaire claims it’s the way to go. They all stayed with MA’s.

I must be a magnet for prospects calling me on mapd begging to go on a OM supp. Tired of cleaning up messes or delivering the bad news

Back