Medicare Advantage- Cannot Discourage Based on Health Needs?

It would serve to work well if they or the family ever came back and said, "Why didn't you tell me/my mom that....". Agents have been sued for not telling someone something before. I'm just saying....cover your butt.

Along those same lines, it's not a bad idea to surreptitiously record your presentations and save them as .wav files or some such. I started doing that when a rather obnoxious client complained to a carrier that I failed to tell him his plan had a deductible on T3-T5 drugs, which I know is crap. I always go through the Summary of Benefits and would never forget to mention that.

If this happens again I'll have proof. It's easy to do -- one way is with Audacity loaded onto your laptop. Just start it up before you walk in the door, or when they're looking the other way, and then when you're back in your car, halt the recording and save it.

Along those same lines, it's not a bad idea to surreptitiously record your presentations and save them as .wav files or some such. I started doing that when a rather obnoxious client complained to a carrier that I failed to tell him his plan had a deductible on T3-T5 drugs, which I know is crap. I always go through the Summary of Benefits and would never forget to mention that.

If this happens again I'll have proof. It's easy to do -- one way is with Audacity loaded onto your laptop. Just start it up before you walk in the door, or when they're looking the other way, and then when you're back in your car, halt the recording and save it.
Please tell me you are joking..

Back