Medicare Advantage Question

As a new member, I can comment on what I am seeing. 1. below the dashed line in his comments there are two links, essentially ads for leads, one with a toll free number. We could assume that is Josh's toll free business line. No phone number shows in the box to the left with his name and other info.
2. If I click on Josh's name there is a list of options that drops down, including options to send him an email or private message, which I can't do until I post 20 times, as has been mentioned.

Not to be a stinker, but I also have a contact form on my site. I'm pretty easy to get a hold of, or at least I try to be.

Being new, it's not 100% obvious that the links to businesses at the bottom of the posting agent's comments are to their business. Maybe I missed that in reading the guidelines. I can be guilty of skimming the written directions in any tech related thang...then go back when I need the info...
Thanks for your patience....

2016 is my first year not selling MAPD after having represented AARP, BCBS, Humana and others for the past several years.

I still receive frequent calls from people where an MAPD would be appropriate.

How do I make a few bucks off these "leads?":1biggrin:

2016 is my first year not selling MAPD after having represented AARP, BCBS, Humana and others for the past several years.

I still receive frequent calls from people where an MAPD would be appropriate.

How do I make a few bucks off these "leads?":1biggrin:

Some of the companies have a referral deal in place, where you get $100 for referring them to the carrier/co, not sure if you have to get AHIP, but im assuming you did it anyway to keep your renewals. I think it's 100, but not certain.

Back