Mercury Agent

They are good. They did not have any complaints from last few month as far as I know. I suppose you can go ahead with them.

Profit sharing means if you turn a profit for the company they share a percentage of the profits with you, aka contingency bonus.

Sales71, PM sent, my site is from ITC (getITC.com). Look up Laird Rixford on the forum, he can hook you up. Or call them and talk to Mark Goldsberry. I need to work on my content a lot still (it's a newer site design to me), but I like their platform.

John, profit sharing, aka contingency commission is a big deal and should be looked at with each company when determining if you want to write with them. The better preferred carriers have generous profit sharing plans that reward you for placing quality business with them. That can mean fat bonus checks. I've seen agencies get six figure bonus checks. Of course, you have to have a significant volume and low loss ratios (i.e. ratio of total premium vs. total claims paid). PM or call me if you want more info.

Back