• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Mercury Appointment

Nope, the company rep for Safeco told me to keep in touch and maybe in six months we can talk about an appointment. I'm 50% through the process of becoming appointed w/ Progressive, they "approved" my agency and gave me a code to access their website and to sign paperwork electronically. That's where I signed the consent to check my credit thing and that's when I got worried.....and the company rep is out of town :err:

Nope, the company rep for Safeco told me to keep in touch and maybe in six months we can talk about an appointment. I'm 50% through the process of becoming appointed w/ Progressive, they "approved" my agency and gave me a code to access their website and to sign paperwork electronically. That's where I signed the consent to check my credit thing and that's when I got worried.....and the company rep is out of town :err:
Hey Denise, private message me il help you as much as i can, and yes i started from scratch. And also i was wondering how much is progressive paying? Did you ask them?

Back