• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Met Life

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I haven't sold much term lately. Now have 3 couples wanting term.

The upline I work with added Met Life to their portfolio, or maybe they've had it awhile and I didn't notice. Rates seem competitive

I am told UW is pretty good. Upline seems to like them.

Not sure about conversion options

Who has experience with them and could you share info?

What do you want to know? They're a very solid carrier. Underwriting is very fair, lots of conversion options, aggressive pricing on term and they have some interesting underwriting developments coming in 2015.

Downsides would be comp, no guaranteed UL, and I can't recall if it is just NY but I'm not sure if they offer 30 year term.

Their 10 pay WL is pretty strong but I wish that their other pay periods would allow for more blending to max cash.

I like them, overall. They also have a good DI policy...it is a separate contract but maybe your upline picked up both.

What do you want to know? They're a very solid carrier. Underwriting is very fair, lots of conversion options, aggressive pricing on term and they have some interesting underwriting developments coming in 2015.

Downsides would be comp, no guaranteed UL, and I can't recall if it is just NY but I'm not sure if they offer 30 year term.

Their 10 pay WL is pretty strong but I wish that their other pay periods would allow for more blending to max cash.

I like them, overall. They also have a good DI policy...it is a separate contract but maybe your upline picked up both.

Good info............

They offer:
10/15/20/30 Year Term
Universal Life/Survivor Life
WL products with 10/20 pay, to age 65/120

several imo's will give you 90-100% with met life and pru on ul and term products. As one poster says they have no gul and that sucks

Back