MGA/ Wholesaler needed in CA

TS85

Hi All! I recently received a termination notice from Safeco for a large high-value home loss. I have a decent book with them and lots of good clean clients. I was wondering if there is any brokerage that I can roll my book (only truly preferred clients) to before it officially terminates for a commission split. I hope to find an MGA/wholesaler in California. Several years ago there were lots of companies like Superior Access, but now I am struggling to find any.

The appointment will be terminated approximately 4 months after the notice. After the formal termination date, all client's policies will start non-renew. So I am looking for some brokerage where I can transfer the book under their code before clients will start receiving non-renewals.

I guess my main goal here is to keep customers happy. I want to make sure the clients that are always on time with their payments and had no claims will not receive non-renewals. At the same time, I would like to keep ownership of the book and at least some commission.

MIGA1626, you are probably not in CA. It is a bib mess here. Safeco got read of many agents, a lot of insurance companies left CA completely, while others are not taking new business or taking with restrictions and longer times for approvals. My Safeco clients are being non-renewed. Some I was able to re-write, and some were lost

Back