• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Moderate Republicans Can Save America - The Atlantic

When the GOP, not if but when they loose all power what will happen? Folks will not be happy when they loose their guns and become overtaxed. When them voting makes zero difference. We shall see what happens. I do not think it will end well. White peoples days are numbered it's simple math, they will be powerless. How will they react? We shall see. Here is one take on the question. It's very well written and something to think about.

How America Ends

This is a second article about the topic. If you replace the voters you shift the outcome of the vote. It's very simple.The State of Virginia is changing and the GOP has lost Virginia. The GOP will loose Texas in a few years and it will be over for the GOP as a national party.

How Voters Turned Virginia From Deep Red to Solid Blue

And how many articles were basically celebrating Hilary's win before the fall;)

No clue but that has nothing to do with Virginia turning Blue or Demographic change. That is why Virginia turned Blue. Now Western Virginia is crying,They are crying because they are going to take our guns!!! " LOL It's just too funny. You tell them for years your state is changing. They do not like your laws, they will change it when they can sway the vote. They say you are crazy. You say numbers do not lie. Now they win big and are going to pass anti gun laws and they are all crying. LOL I think they have earned the right to lose their 2nd amendment right. It is good enough for them. What do you think? I hope they pass a law and take every persons gun in the state of Virginia. Maybe they will wake up. If that is what it takes so be it.

This just in!!! The Plot Thickens!!!!!

Here is a nice little update on Virginia and the 2nd amendment. Looks like the will of the new people can and will be done. See they do you care about your Founding Fathers, I have been told as much. It looks like Diversity is our greatest strength!!!!! LOL It how you remake a nation.

Yes, Virginia, the governor really can use the National Guard to enforce gun control

Yes, Virginia, the governor really can use the National Guard to enforce gun control

This country is marching slowly towards another civil "war". The seeds have already been planted.

Have they? We've seen the same political divide for the last several years, but it's nowhere near as deep as it was in 1860. What's more ominous are all the indications of political violence and the willingness to carry it out. Like the synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh who stated he explicitly targeted Jewish people. Or the Coast Guard officers who was making plans to kill Democrats and journalists.

Most folks just want to carry out their routines and live pleasurable, meaningful lives, but there are a few fringe lunatics who base way too much of their identity to their political stance--made even more dangerous when their politics are heavily influenced by exaggerated interpretations and slippery slope arguments.

Back