• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Mohammed Ali Yea Sure....

LGilmore

Guru
1000 Post Club
Lead comes in a few minutes ago.... Mohammed Ali... REALLY? The greatest boxer ever? Sure I'll bite..

I'm all fired up ready to give a high school kid a lecture or introduce myself as Mike Hunt or Chuck Manson. Just been that kind of week and I am ready to jump down somebody's throat...

Phone connects.... "hello" Hello is this Mohammed Ali? "yes"....Aw s hit, it's a real person! Quick quick! get back into friendly helpful agent mode, hold your fire! hold your fire!

Just floored myself.... Ya just never know till you call.

Oh, I did just get credit for "john smith" today too....phone number 454-4544 ext 3333.. ;)

Elmer Fudd came to my site today looking for Medigap for him and his wife. Never knew he was a smoker.

Lead comes in a few minutes ago.... Mohammed Ali... REALLY? The greatest boxer ever? Sure I'll bite..

I'm all fired up ready to give a high school kid a lecture or introduce myself as Mike Hunt or Chuck Manson. Just been that kind of week and I am ready to jump down somebody's throat...

Phone connects.... "hello" Hello is this Mohammed Ali? "yes"....Aw s hit, it's a real person! Quick quick! get back into friendly helpful agent mode, hold your fire! hold your fire!

Just floored myself.... Ya just never know till you call.

Oh, I did just get credit for "john smith" today too....phone number 454-4544 ext 3333.. ;)

Does'nt he live in Louisville, KY? Would be nice to get celebrity cases..:biggrin:

Back