MOJO Number for Today. Man Did I Get Beat Up

The Plantronics Calisto is the best I have found. It is pricey though.... and still isn't as good as a wired headset.

Of course, calling while in the car driving seems to be pushing your luck a bit. How do you take any real notes?

Dan

What bluetooth headset do you use that doesn't sound terrible? I have yet to find one.

Thanks

Plantronics Voyager Pro, I understand that the Jawbone is also fabulous but I haven't tried it. When I am in my car I ask people about the sound quality and I have yet had anyone tell me that they can hear background noise and my voice is crystal clear.It was about $100.00
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Plantronics Calisto is the best I have found. It is pricey though.... and still isn't as good as a wired headset.

Of course, calling while in the car driving seems to be pushing your luck a bit. How do you take any real notes?

Dan

Don't need to take notes, my calls are recorded. If I get someone who is ready to talk I will pull over. I have all of my premium guides for each company on my laptop, I have a box of literature and applications in my car, I have wireless broadband through Verizon, I have a portable, rechargable printer hooked up in my backseat.With MOJO, all I have to do is push "print prospect" and Shazam, I have all of their information. Anything I can do at home, I can do on the road.

For the poor guys like me, I bought the laptop,the portable printer, the Verizon card, and all of my ink on Ebay.

Last edited:
How much is the MOJO monthly? And do you need a phone line or can you call from your laptop?

Price varies? You would need to call them. Yes you need a phone line. I have 3 I can use . My home phone, my cell phone,and Magic Jack(which I don't recommend).

Back