Move from ICA to FMO Contract with UHC?

well meaning Number one would get more FMO leads outa them

So far no one has responded that seems to know the UHC game so...I sit and wait

I already told you that you will be lucky to get leads if you aren't an ICA. What the game is that someone is going to blow smoke up your ass and tell you differently, and then you will be locked in and they won't release. We out produce most in our area and get very few if any leads. As I said before, find a good upline that will support you. There are many on this forum. Todd King, Ritter, and others. If you are waiting for leads, you are looking for the wrong thing.

You won't get any leads directly from UHC outside of a good ICA channel. Count on it. Any lead support you might get will come from your upline. We help our producing agents with mailer programs and we've bought a few leads stands from UHC for agent use... but UHC? No lead support.

You won't get any leads directly from UHC outside of a good ICA channel. Count on it. Any lead support you might get will come from your upline. We help our producing agents with mailer programs and we've bought a few leads stands from UHC for agent use... but UHC? No lead support.

Not true. When the AM sends out emails screeching at people about leads not being dispositioned properly---I see the agents names

FMO AND ICA

And they would send me leads and I was told "These were sent originally to FMO agent but he didn't acknowledge them so we swept them to you"

Its all good---clearly I will not get the reply I want here. Will keep checking around

Not true. When the AM sends out emails screeching at people about leads not being dispositioned properly---I see the agents names

FMO AND ICA

And they would send me leads and I was told "These were sent originally to FMO agent but he didn't acknowledge them so we swept them to you"

Its all good---clearly I will not get the reply I want here. Will keep checking around

Maybe that is the case with a select few, but it hasn't been the experience here and with most agents I've spoken to in the FMO channel.

If you are contracted with United I assume you know what this means

I am contracted as an ICA and have been for years--but the new ICA agent manager is someone NO one can get along with, and there is no other spot for her to advance/transfer to---so she will be around for a long time.

Im told that FMO agents also get UHC Medicare leads supplied to them, just like ICA agents. So not sure what advantage, if any, there is to being an ICA now?

Anyone moved from ICA to FMO? Did you find an IMO you'd recommend?

Thanks

1) Go the FMO route and do what's best for the customer.
2) Meet with your United manager and ask for leads. Make them realize you will be helping United and the manager. Promise to keep them out of trouble by keeping bConnected up to date.
It has worked for me for the last 6 years.
Good luck.

FINALLY had a brainstorm DUH

A former UHC manager left a couple of years ago and now has a GA (or whatever they call it) Contract with UHC

Will get with that manager and see what can be done for me on FMO

THANKS wil post back

Back