• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

My $1.88 Commish from Aetna

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
$5 lead, 15 minute conversation, $50 budget, placed client in Aetna 10k +dental, cost $47.........commission 4% = $1.88/mo. I'll break even in month 4, with my time, month 12.

Never liked Aetna, obviously didn't write biz with them. But, plug in your 6 or 8%. This is nuts

$5 lead, 15 minute conversation, $50 budget, placed client in Aetna 10k +dental, cost $47.........commission 4% = $1.88/mo. I'll break even in month 4, with my time, month 12.

Never liked Aetna, obviously didn't write biz with them. But, plug in your 6 or 8%. This is nuts

Holy Moley, you actually did it!

Wow....man, I don't think this "client" is gonna make it to month two to be honest.....I know you dont need to hear this but, I would of sold an VBA accident plan or CBL before I sold a $47 plan for 4%.......

Also I hope u returned the lead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You buy leads for 19 year olds or somethin?

I bet you a nickle it was a vimo lead.

Last edited:
26 year old, Vimo lead (you're good), he wanted dr visits (5) and dental, that fit needs. I was quick and somewhat rude and probably spent closer to 10 min time.

BTW, I'll take $90/hr in pajamas

Overheard a guy at Costco today talking on a cell. Sounded like someone was trying to hire him.

He said he makes $13/hour + $4 per box (of whatever it is he sells). Said he "sold" 40 boxes yesterday.

8 hrs x $13 = $104 + 40 x $3 = $120 for $224 per day.

This is sounding better every day.

Overheard a guy at Costco today talking on a cell. Sounded like someone was trying to hire him.

He said he makes $13/hour + $4 per box (of whatever it is he sells). Said he "sold" 40 boxes yesterday.

8 hrs x $13 = $104 + 40 x $3 = $120 for $224 per day.

This is sounding better every day.

Who is taking the $1. Vig?

Back