National Guardian Life

Because sometimes I have a weird sense of humor and I think some of the izzle names are funny. I think HoosierDizzle is my favorite. Another day or so and I'll get tired of it, except for the occasional new izzle names. When my boys were younger we used to have fun with Snoop Speak. For instance...I gotz to get me some fzizzle fo my bdizzle. I'll stop encouraging him in the new year. Happy New Year.:laugh:

Gooner is the old man that yells at kids for running around in his trailer lot. I mean lawn.

Nah, Gooner's cool...he just dazn't appreciate Snoop Dog.:)

Well, let's see. The Chronic came out in late '92(pretty sure) and I went and saw Snoop and Dre in concert that following summer...I was14.

Better than that was seeing The Pharcyde and Cyprus Hill later that year.

So, fellas, it's not that I don't appreciate the music from the original artist, it's that when a person who is neither entertaining nor informative starts using a tired resource to try and sound interesting.

And no, I'm not the one who calls the cops on the neighborhood kids...we had the cops called on us for the ridiculous amount of fireworks we set off...pretty funny since the cop that showed up was the one the neighborhood pays to patrol...he laughed and gave us 30 minutes to finish up our stash! Sorry to disappoint Don, it's not a trailer park.

Back