• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Need Agent for an Obamacare Plan in FL

timamr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I need an agent who can tell me if this couple would qualify for a subsidy?

In FL, zip code 32905. Both are 27, no tob., married. The wife has a serious health problem that WILL require $10s of thousands if not Hundreds this year!

Obviously she is not working and the husband has not for a couple of months as he is now the full-time caregiver. He "predicts" he may make $12-15k this year. When I went to healthcare.gov, when I just put in her info it said she may qualify for a $227/month subsidy. However, when I went back and added him with same income, it said they will not qualify.????

Can someone help me out here? If you can, I will gladly give you the referral, as it is a friend of mines family member.

If you estimate their income at $15700 they will qualify for a $470 monthly subsidy. Anything below that income will cause .Gov to try to qualify them for medicaid

I need an agent who can tell me if this couple would qualify for a subsidy?

In FL, zip code 32905. Both are 27, no tob., married. The wife has a serious health problem that WILL require $10s of thousands if not Hundreds this year!

Obviously she is not working and the husband has not for a couple of months as he is now the full-time caregiver. He "predicts" he may make $12-15k this year. When I went to healthcare.gov, when I just put in her info it said she may qualify for a $227/month subsidy. However, when I went back and added him with same income, it said they will not qualify.????

Can someone help me out here? If you can, I will gladly give you the referral, as it is a friend of mines family member.

××××

They need to make at least $16,000 even and they can get United for $27 per month. I'll take it ....

Back