Need Help Finding a Good Direct Mailing Co.

So far since 07/25/14 I've dropped 4500 pieces of mail with Lead Connections. I started getting emails today. So far I've got 26 leads back from a drop that I did on 07/30/14 and 4 leads from a drop on 07/25/14.

I would love to get a 2% return across the board.

Someone today told me about Kramer Direct. Does anybody have any knowledge of them? I was on their website but it doesn't give a price. Any insight would be helpful.

I would like to have two lead houses going at the same time dropping a 1K piece mailer a week with each one in the same area to see if I would get duplicates or if people respond to different mailers.

Last year I was getting 1.5% returns to 2% in a couple of little areas

I did something like what you are describing and over mailed the Joint

Now I only get 1% return

I would not recommend mailing the same area within 2 months of each other. If you figure in the other people that are mailing the same exact folks, a 2 month rule might help you keep your returns close to 1.5%

FYI, I used Jenmarco several times last year and got the same returns as I got through theleadconnections

Last edited:
Last year I was getting 1.5% returns to 2% in a couple of little areas

I did something like what you are describing and over mailed the Joint

Now I only get 1% return

I would not recommend mailing the same area withing 2 months of each other. If you figure in the other people that are mailing the same exact folks, a 2 month rule might help you keep your returns close to 1.5%

FYI, I used Jenmarco several times last year and got the same returns as I got through theleadconnections

I submitted my info last night to JENMARCO. What is their cost per K?

A few years back we used a large mail company (Lead Concepts) for LTC and MS leads. But we couldn't get FE mailings from them as they said that other agencies (probably the big boys) had exclusives on the Philly territory. Didn't want their clients stepping on each others toes. Anyone else run into this?

Mspm doesn't email you a copy of the lead, then mail you the hard copy?

They email the leads daily and mail the hard copy every a Tuesday. They also can give you a login to view all your leads online.

Sorry if my post was confusing

Just an update!

We're looking to increase my territory so a month ago I dropped about 4,900 pieces in a place we never worked.

Also in a second area we dropped just over 3,000

So far in area 1

Cost $2,150
Return 39 Leads

Total cost per lead $55:mad:

I hope to get another 10 + stragglers so the lead cost is down to $40-$45

Back