• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Need some help with lead democraphics

ValeRosso

Guru
I'm compiling the leads Ill be sending and just want to run these by yall. This is the criteria I currently have:

LIS/Low income
Income: $0-35K
No PO Boxes (for all leads)

MAPD
Income: $40k-60K

Supplement
Income: (unsure)
Never sent supp mailers before. Are these gonna be mostly underwriting clients (changing to lower cost plans)? Or what should I be expecting? If im gonna be doing mostly underwritten apps Id rather save myself the headache.

Supplement
Never sent supp mailers before. Are these gonna be mostly underwriting clients (changing to lower cost plans)? Or what should I be expecting? If im gonna be doing mostly underwritten apps Id rather save myself the headache.
If you mail to T-65, there's no UW on Med Supps.

Ah ok, yeah that would make more sense. I know the t65 are a longer play for sure. Havent ran t65 mailers before.

I'm compiling the leads Ill be sending and just want to run these by yall. This is the criteria I currently have:

LIS/Low income
Income: $0-35K
No PO Boxes (for all leads)

MAPD
Income: $40k-60K

Supplement

On the Demographics you’re doing the mailers you’ll pull .3% if you’re lucky . Dsnp lis 0-$20k , ages 64-78, no P.O. Boxes. If you’re mailing near a big city exclude apartments . Tons of seniors even in $300-$500k houses show little income . Mailing to $35k you’re going to be mailing to a batch of upper income . UPPER INCOME DOESN’T RESPOND TO DIRECT MAIL. Mapd again do ages 64-78. Income 25-50k if your hell bent on some higher income . Many serial mailers from 80-85 with memory issues . Many older people have children that help them. If you move those 80-85 yr olds without their kids it’s a complaint . Supplement super tough . Responses will be very low. I’m mailing 75k mailers starting the 2nd week of aug . 10k a week for 7 1/2 straight weeks . I’m mailing many areas 2 times to saturate my area and have 1-2 miles between appts.

Back