New 24 Hour Jet Issue Company and You Can Do a Voice App

The prices are higher than my other companies. 15% to 20%

Unless you compare the no height and weight factor. If a client is 5'7 375 pounds, I can write them a normal non graded with them. I would have to write a graded with most other F.E. Companies. I can also write the client over the phone in 10 mins and have it issued the next day.

I guess they take the higher premiums to pay for the 24 hour jet issue, and the 10 min over the phone process and the stuff they give you like leads for $275 per 1000 and the Final Wishes pieces and other stuff.

This would not be my main company, but it great to have on some cases. I do love how easy they make this business and how fast they issue business and pay commissions.

RNA does not ask ht/wt. Foresters has you put it on the app, but, no one is declined or rated for build.

That is not a compelling reason to sell an over priced product.

An insurance policy (Madison) will always cost more than an insurance certifcate (RNA or Foresters).

I've used the over the phone Forester Product and it just takes too long. Madison is 10 mins or less with everything and it issued within 24 hours.

Madison would not be my main company, but if you are selling over the phone or want really fast service I would use them.

That's simply not true and you should know better being a recruiter/marketer. First, there is nothing wrong with certificates, but, they are simply not cheaper solely because they are certificates. You either don't know the difference or are just being dishonest to push a product.

As for policies, Americo issues policies and they are much lesss costly thatn Madison. Even UHL is less costly than Madison.

Madison may have it's good qualities. Or maybe they don't? If they have good qualities, why would you have to make up false ones?

First, there is nothing wrong with certificates,

So if the companies goes out of business like Shenadoah Life, what would happy to your Certifcate?

Now Shenadoah Life was not a Certifcate, but a policy so the reserves kicked in up to $350,000.

Most of the clients buying these are not being told they are buying a certifcate vs a policy or the difference between the two. I'm not saying that certifcates are evil or anything. But there is a difference and when comparing prices, you have to compare apples to apples so to speak.

It is okay if you think I'm some dishonest person or one of those dirty recruiters, trying to lie to people. We all have our opinions. Plenty of other people that know me, know that is not true.

The main companies that I personal sell are Amercian Amicable and UHL and Foresters. Each company has it's own niche to me.

Last edited:
So if the companies goes out of business like Shenadoah Life, what would happy to your Certifcate?

Now Shenadoah Life was not a Certifcate, but a policy so the reserves kicked in up to $350,000.

Most of the clients buying these are not being told they are buying a certifcate vs a policy or the difference between the two. I'm not saying that certifcates are evil or anything. But there is a difference and when comparing prices, you have to compare apples to apples so to speak.

It is okay if you think I'm some dishonest person or one of those dirty recruiters, trying to lie to people. We all have our opinions. Plenty of other people that know me, know that is not true.

I agree with you that a lot of companies are cheaper than Madison Life. I've already said this a couple of times on this post. But what they do offer that the other cheaper companies do not offer, is speed, how easy they are to deal with and a good lead program ($275 per 1,000 mailings). They are issuing polices right now in 4 hours and mailing the policy to the client the same day and also paying the agent the next day.

I'm not only an IMO, but a producer and I've found a niche for Madison. When using my predictive dialer and some other niches that I do, I find Madison very useful. The main companies that I personal sell are Amercian Amicable and UHL and Foresters. Each company has it's own niche to me.

Can you tell what company that offers certificates has ever gone out of business? And, there you go again with your false assertions about Shenandoah. They did not go out of business and the reserves have not been used. They are sold off in parts and the reserves most likely never come into play. Shenandoah is still paying med sup claims themselves. They are not being paid out any reserve. Shenandoah is till paying death claims. They are not being paid by any reserves.

The talk about certificates came into play because you claimed that the only reason prices were lower were because of certificates being issued in stead of policies. That was after you made the claim that Madison was the best because they didn't rate due to build.

You are trying to put lipstick on a pig and using falsehoods to do it.

Madison Life is gonna be another one of these try to make quick money off the FE people for a while and then go away companies. I've seen many of them come and go. All the while the certificate issuing companies keep rolling along just as they have for over a 100 years.

Madison must be putting huge bucks into the pockets of FMO/IMO's. Why else would it be pushed so much?

What will happen to the certificate holders if Foresters or Royal Neighbors goes out of business?

Hard to say. I don't know of a fraternal that has ever gone out of business. Do you?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Call them and ask them. Let them tell you.

Like JDeasy says, it will never happen. It has never happen before right?

This ship cant sink!

You are full of bluster about something that you know nothing about. Do you use scare tactics to sell insurance all the time?

Can you name any fraternal that has gone out of business? Has anyone ever lost a dime from a fraternal? I can tell you people have lost their policies and coverages from insurance companies that failed. Many in Ky lost with one.

Keep looking for that failed fraternal. It's gonna take a while.

Last edited:
Back