New agent here- if I don't start making money soon...

I thought NY was no underwriting and they can switch whenever.

I agree that she could get on her feet quickly if she takes the effort. I think currently, though, she shouldn't sell Medicare to anyone.

Yes I agree she needs to learn some before she sells But how long should it take not more then a week shorter if she really applies herself and researches Not too hard in NY

But correct without updating current understanding she is dangerous to clients I agree

Not to worry everyone! As I explained in my original post, I am not selling shit so you could say i'm not a total menace at the moment.

I'm here because I am doing my best to understand. It's very difficult to know what i'm supposed to ask or research or study without the least bit of guidance. My FMO really only spoke to me about MA and seem to only focus on that so it was difficult to know I was supposed to be asking questions about something else.

Medicare sups have definitely been pushed on this thread repeatedly so I will take the time to learn and study about it as much as I can. I really do want to provide people with the best choices available to them.

I do appreciate all the responses

Latest posts

Back