New Agent Looking To Sell Over The Phone

Ok. I'm kind of used to hearing about how things "can't" be done then I just go on doing them anyway.

Things that are "impossible" for others are more fun to accomplish anyway.

And if it didn't come across in my first post, I wasn't hear looking for inspiration (through all the negativity that has been written so far). I was hear asking HOW it can be done. Like what company will accept apps without having to visit the prospect.

All I wanted was a name of a company I could use. I understand it's "impossible" and "can't be done" and is a "failed model". I'm willing to fail on my own. But there has to be a company that allows applications to be taken over the phone without having to visit the prospect.

OK, you may be the only one to ever make it as a FE telemarketer? Hook up with Parker and Associates, dig, Senior Life or LH and have at it. Just don't whine later.

Ok. I'm kind of used to hearing about how things "can't" be done then I just go on doing them anyway.

Things that are "impossible" for others are more fun to accomplish anyway.

And if it didn't come across in my first post, I wasn't hear looking for inspiration (through all the negativity that has been written so far). I was hear asking HOW it can be done. Like what company will accept apps without having to visit the prospect.

All I wanted was a name of a company I could use. I understand it's "impossible" and "can't be done" and is a "failed model". I'm willing to fail on my own. But there has to be a company that allows applications to be taken over the phone without having to visit the prospect.

If you can commit to coming to Raleigh, NC for a 3-4 day training seminar call me 9am-8pm est.252-292-3350 anytime....Greg

If you can commit to coming to Raleigh, NC for a 3-4 day training seminar call me 9am-8pm est.252-292-3350 anytime....Greg

Thank you all for the suggestions that came in.

Greg, I will be calling you on Monday. I have no problem at all coming down to Raleigh for a few days to train.

I wouldn't doubt either one of you.

I'm not here to be an "insurance agent" as I stated in my first post. And I'm certainly not here to get thousands of posts and spend a majority of my time on this forum.

I'm here to hit the phones hard for 6 months and leave. I need to do this. It's not something I chose but in order for my business to go in the direction I want it to go in I need to do it.

Once I get the answer I came here looking for I'll never be back on this forum again.

"Once I get the answer I came here looking for I'll never be back on this forum again."
You already have your answer and it's Greg (see post #32). I have no doubt he can give you what you need.... to do what you "need to do".

Back