New Agent to this Forum

Paul Schmidt

Hello everyone. My name is Paul Schmidt and I am an Independant Agent and Broker here in Bluffton, SC. I have been in the insurance industry for 41 years. (Yes I am Old).. I started my career with Allstate in 1982 until 2000. I then joined my wife who had an Independant agency in Louisville, Ky. We sold that agency in Jan 2014 and moved to Bluffton SC again opening up an agency. Things here are like the rest of the country I suppose, tough Homeowners market. Premiums are increasing which are good for the bottom line. Reach out to me anytime www.sccompleteinsurance.com or [email protected]. Have a great and prosperous day..

Welcome Paul. I'm a commercial broker, and the commercial market is a full blown nightmare. Work comp and straight liability has probably been affected the least, but still bad.

But yes - the bottom line looks good. All in all I am working about 10% harder, but making about 20% more, which is nice. Somebody has to pay for my hobbies :).

But yes - the bottom line looks good. All in all I am working about 10% harder, but making about 20% more, which is nice. Somebody has to pay for my hobbies :)

Well, then, let's reduce your commissions so I don't have to pay outrageous rates for insurance.

(Just kidding. I would never advocate limiting your hobbies.)
:laugh:

Back