New Agentcubed CRM Released

OregonDave

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Oregon
AHCP announced it today, the new AHCP exclusive Agentcubed platform has built in marketplace and Ancillary application technology built into the CRM, plus the ability to buy leads and live transfer calls using AHCP lead credits. As before, leads are bought one at a time, and only on request, so you'll never buy a lead you can't take right away.

The last day to appoint for major med carriers is Oct 1, so if you want this tech PM me

This is news. Anyone who's ever bought leads needs Agentcubed, and if you try to get it straight from the source it costs thousands.

This is news. Anyone who's ever bought leads needs Agentcubed, and if you try to get it straight from the source it costs thousands.

It's still an offer. But since everyone else ignores the offers section, why not post here?

I used to posts offers in the correct place but since everyone else ignores it I figure I may as well also.

As far as a CRM, I prefer YIO and I am able to unlock it for those who wish to continue using it.

Rick

Thanks for saying what I wanted to say, brother. Any offer that doesn't meet the social test of tolerance on the board really isn't worth looking at IMO.

No Koolaid here, just Red bull on tap and sometimes Vodka on days that end in Y.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but pricing info appeared to be missing from the agentcubed site. My experience that means higher than expected. Shouldn't have to get contact info to get pricing info.

Maybe I missed it, but pricing info appeared to be missing from the agentcubed site. My experience that means higher than expected. Shouldn't have to get contact info to get pricing info.

This entire thread should be in the offers section. Not having a price listed does not avoid this being an offer.

My point earlier was apparently this offers section no longer exists.

Rick

I agree, should be in offer section, just curious why they don't list cost on agentcubed website.

Back