New Agents: Avoid Ritter IM

New Agent Tip:
Don't deal with Ritter IM. They sent me a FE contract for 75-80% FYC. And when I responded in an email with the word '***' the guy called me bitch me out about using foul language in an email.
No agent should take less than 100% FYC unless you're getting near to free leads...
Avoid this joke of an IMO...

(sorry for the repost in other groups - just warning new agents)

We at cfcagentcontracting.com avoid those situations by posting our commission levels on our website.

I said in my email, "how the *** do you guys justify giving new agents those rates" - oooohhh noooo!!! Don't say that!

Amazing to see agents focusing on the word *** and not the fact that they offer newer agents ripoff commission rates.... Astounding!
I would have said the same damn thing, scums ripping agents off need to be called out.

I’m just amazed that in 2019 it’s still a thing that agents will sign up with agencies without getting the commission levels (their pay check) in writing early in any conversation and compare it to at least a couple of other agencies.

It actually seems like it’s getting worse out there. Agents always call two weeks AFTER they signed up elsewhere at 85%. Opps! Come on guys. Measure twice. Cut once.

The shock isn’t that some agencies pay less. The shock is that with information being easier to research today than ever before in history, that more people don’t do their research BEFORE they sign anything.

I am sorry you had that experience. But, in all fairness I have several contracts with Ritter and I get commissioned anywhere from 100% -130%. Every IMO and FMO have some contracts that are great and some that are poor. Many times the commission is based on the carrier.

I am sorry you had that experience. But, in all fairness I have several contracts with Ritter and I get commissioned anywhere from 100% -130%. Every IMO and FMO have some contracts that are great and some that are poor. Many times the commission is based on the carrier.
Yes, an Ritter has the first year commission schedules on their web site so you can see what they are before you even go to the contracting. FEX is the only other FMO I know of that does that.. they post first year and renewals..

Back