New band?

(Shonceman's avatar + goillini's new avatar - but I don't know how to upload them as post pictures and I can't delete the thread -- so I'm stuck. Sorry.)

Just saw Grand Funk open for kid rock last month. So funny, because a few of the band members played in a tiny small town bar I owned in 1994. 2 of the band members are still touring this year. Their name comes from the Grand Trunk Railroad near Durand\Flint where they are from & lived when they played in my bar

They actually performed good last month, especially considering they have to be pushing 75+

Just saw Grand Funk open for kid rock last month. So funny, because a few of the band members played in a tiny small town bar I owned in 1994. 2 of the band members are still touring this year. Their name comes from the Grand Trunk Railroad near Durand\Flint where they are from & lived when they played in my bar

They actually performed good last month, especially considering they have to be pushing 75+
A surprizing # of 70's rockers are still performing live.

I just heard on the radio that somebody just saw an Elton John concert with no opening act and no breaks. Played straight through for around 3 hours. Those guys have to be in decent shape to be able to perform like that at those ages.

We were at that concert in Evansville.

It was a good show.

A surprizing # of 70's rockers are still performing live.

I just heard on the radio that somebody just saw an Elton John concert with no opening act and no breaks. Played straight through for around 3 hours. Those guys have to be in decent shape to be able to perform like that at those ages.

We just saw Journey last week & Toto opened for them. Both bands were great

Back