New Facebook Group

So there’s a life insurance Facebook group with a lot of different types of emphasis.

We just created one for agents that want to focus on producing big numbers in Final Expense and also learn how to cross sell Medicare straight from Final Expense leads .

Any agents are welcome, but knowledgeable high level Final Expense and Medicare agent’s would be great.

Click the link below

bit.ly/finalexpensegroup

How to cross-sell Medicare from Final Expense leads DUUHHH!

Hey Ms. Jones, most of my clients are concerned about 2 areas in their lives. One is their final expenses, they don't want to burden their families and the other is their health care. Do you currently have a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plan?

* OK, you guys are confusing me, not hard to do. For years, it was "focus on FE sales only. Don't dabble. DM only with an exception when you fist start out you can use TeleLeads until you get your DM. Telesales is a failed model. If a FE person buys from a scumbag Telesales rip off artist they will instantly be replaced. FE people are not on Facebook, the internet or text. Real FE agents make their money selling FE."

Where is JD?

Hey Ms. Jones, most of my clients are concerned about 2 areas in their lives. One is their final expenses, they don't want to burden their families and the other is their health care.

* OK, you guys are confusing me, not hard to do. For years, it was "focus on FE sales only. Don't dabble. DM only with an exception when you fist start out you can use TeleLeads until you get your DM. Telesales is a failed model. If a FE person buys from a scumbag Telesales rip off artist they will instantly be replaced. FE people are not on Facebook, the internet or text. Real FE agents make their money selling FE."

Where is JD?

It is the renewals. Med-Supp stacks for 7 years. Med-Advan is 20.00 per case for the life of the case. So a solid FE agent could easily write 100 Med-Advan cases a year from their FE leads. So in 5 years, you could have an average of 10,000 a month renewable income.

"If it stays it pays"

Im not on facebook, but everyone tells me the facebook groups are more professional.

Professionalism and fe agents go together like oil and water.

Where is JD?

Sometimes he was wrong. :1laugh:

Professionalism and fe agents go together like oil and water.

Sometimes he was wrong. :1laugh:

Lier! Lier,! Lier!
NReKwJ

Facebook is for old people. It will be a dead platform within a few years.

Not until they have data minded it for everything its worth.

My wife has taught me a new term for our generation... "Sheeple"

We want to be part of the heard.... we are easily misled.... and we believe just about everything we are told... :yes:

Free thinkers always stand out like a sore thumb... and the rest of the heard generally makes fun of them...

Feel free to make fun of me...:)

Back