New Medicare Number Issue

I have a couple who just obtained their part B effective 5/1/18. I tried to enroll them online using the Fast app for Bumana, using both Mac and PC, but the FastApp would not take the new Medicare number for the husband.

Has anyone else had an issue with the new Medicare number system with online apps? I am too far away from them to do a face to face meeting.

I have a couple who just obtained their part B effective 5/1/18. I tried to enroll them online using the Fast app for Bumana, using both Mac and PC, but the FastApp would not take the new Medicare number for the husband.

Has anyone else had an issue with the new Medicare number system with online apps? I am too far away from them to do a face to face meeting.
On Friday I enrolled a woman with the new MBI in a Humana plan using FastApp on an iPad. Other than the obvious (no dashes in the MBI on the app) I don’t know why you’re stuck. I suspect the problem may lie elsewhere, though. I do find their FastApp to be a challenge sometimes.

Could it be because you spelled it wrong? ;)

I did that on purpose. I've tried entering the number with uppercase letters, dashes, no dashes, every different way. I deleted my cache and started over. Still no go.

Back