• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

His new gameplan....forget agents, he will hire recruiters.

Well now that you mention it . . .

That actually makes sense.:twitchy:

Bahahahaha . . .

Delegate, my man, delegate. This dude's taking "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to a whole other level. Just sit back because there's some Holy Ghost mojo goin' on!:err::eek:

Love ole Kiyosaki . . .

That is what _his_ "partner" is doing. Have someone recruit for you and when they fail out you keep it all.

Some can afford $3000 out the gate for leads - some need a Lead Program and some don't . . .

Nothing wrong with starting @ 70% Commission with leads provided and moving to a high contract when ready . . .

Wait,,,,, what? You are back to that plan?

Just saying that there is nothing wrong with that type of an arrangement if someone can't afford $500+ a week in lead cost to get started . . .

They just need the ability to move up to higher contracts when they feel ready.

50% + Leads + Bonus isn't bad for someone never licensed. Reward vs Risk is greater with this model considering the lead cost and training involved for a newbie. In this model - they also need the ability to move up to higher contracts when they feel ready.

Thanks for the information everyone. The only companies I had came across was Senior Life, Heritage and Foresters. I have had people from these three companies contact me mainly. But I will be sure to check out the other recommendations.

Back