New to the site

jscheiner

Hi everyone 👋,

Medicare broker licensed in New York, NJ, CT, South Carolina and Florida. Been in the industry almost 10 years really looking to grow my network, share some experiences, speak with fellow colleagues about the changing industry.

- Justin

Thank you! She is a mini golden doodle, but I am trying to submit this picture as proof she is an employee and should be write off 🤣. While I have you, I am wondering if either of you would have any insight or know of anyone looking to sell their book of business. I am very interested, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you! She is a mini golden doodle, but I am trying to submit this picture as proof she is an employee and should be write off 🤣. While I have you, I am wondering if either of you would have any insight or know of anyone looking to sell their book of business. I am very interested, any help would be greatly appreciated
Try the senior forum:

Be aware that very few on that forum ever plan to sell their books but that's where all of the medicare people hang out.

@Al3x Lee with the 3 is just welcoming you because he wants your vote.

Welcome Aboard. There is a ton of information on this forum, but just like milk - check the date of the post before you consume it.
As the Supreme Democratic People's Dictator of insurance-forums.com, don't I get his vote by default?

Also, I prefer to think of the older threads as fine wine rather than milk. I love seeing advice from 2007... ah yes... 2007... when we had Myspace accounts?

Back